Subject: Annoying Rattle
Author:  Non-HP-jchulani (jchulani@eecs.uic.edu) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    6/30/97 2:57 PM

Whats up everyone!  I'm writing because I'm on a hunt for this annoying
rattle that comes from the back of my car.  It's audible when I hit larger
bumps and it sounds like a large metal thing hitting the frame of the car.
I was thinking that it could be the rear shock on the passenger side.  Is
there anything back there that loosed up due to the harsh Chicago Roads?
So far I checked the spare tire, tire tools, license plate frame, and lock
mechanism for the gas cap.  They all seem secure.

It's week 3 for this rattle now and I'm determined to find it.  Otherwise
my GLX is running great!  I'm waiting for my Autotech Exhaust to come in
this week and I'll be ordering a chip after that.  Anything better than a
Q-Chip at this time?

PS: I waxed my car this weekend with Meguire's paste wax.  The car is as
shiny as it was when I first drove it.  However I got some wax on the
sideskirts and I'm trying to figure out ways to get rid of it.  Does
anyone any suggestions?

- --Jay
96 Windsor Blue GLX