RE: Circles on Windows

Since you tried Bon Ami already (works great polishing old windshields
and glass), how about wiping with mineral spirits and then go over it
with a razor scraper to see if that helps?  Try to dissolve the rubber
(silicone?) residue.  The dealer guy won't do much better, he might try
using something like steel wool or Scotch Brite which will really F.U.
the glass.

You don't want the dealer yanking apart the doors, they'll never fit as
well again.

Gary