Brushed Aluminum Shifter Map For Stock Anatomic Shift Knob

Hi All,
	I have been thinking of having a custom piece made for my car and may get
it in higher numbers if there is interest (sort of ala Whipple Motormount
inspiration). Anyway, I watch Porsche very closely, with their styling etc.
They seemed to have started the recent return to the brushed aluminum
trend.
	One particular 911 on the floor of Autohaus Lancaster in PA had a black
anatomical shiftknob and boot like those found in '94-'98 GLXs and '95-'97
GTIs (except the DE). The knob in the Porsche had a brushed aluminum
shiftermap with engraved 6-speed shiftmap. This would be a cool mod, but
even without the 6-speed tranny to match you are well into a few hundred
dollars for the shifter.
	I have a '94 GLX, the kind with the engraved map, unlike the newer '98
Glossy style on the new GLXs and older european Color Concept models. The
map pops out of the knob which appears to be a hard rubber compound. I am
thinking of having custom cast, an aluminum shiftmap with 5-speed shifter
map and brushed surface to fit into a stock shifter knob.
	What I am curious about is if there is additional interest from anyone
else? If so let me know, and I will try and find a machine shop or casting
company to see how much these may cost.
	Later-G
'94 GLX
Wanted: A3 untinted Jetta Tail Light Set
	'94-'95 Black Leather Seating & Door Panels
	'98 Golf or Jetta K2 Roof Rack w/ Ski Attachment
	'97 Jetta Trek Bike Attachments (2)