Re: BUG in Cruise Control on 97 GLX?!?

>Actually, what he's saying is that HE'S ALREADY _IN_ NEUTRAL when he
engages
>the cruise.

After reading all the threads on this subject I'm still try to figure out
this discussion. I understand how the question was raised but in reality is
this 'problem' going to occur with any kind of frequency at all? Is there
really any place besides the freeway where we are going to use cruise
control? And if so, what kind of situation would I be in where I would be in
neutral on the freeway? Whenever I do go into neutral I use the clutch,
which would cancel the cruise. Is there something I'm missing here?