Re[2]: Re[2]: Headlights and Foglights at Night

No sniffing glue would not give me the same affect as smoking it. In which
smoking it would make me see more of the color spectrum.

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Headlights and Foglights at Night
Author: Jim Bazzano
Date:  12/29/97 6:45 AM

first it would be sniffing glue not smoking it,,,,

second..  there IS a blue tint at certian angles -- I have seen it.  it is
the curved lens in the lamps.

jim

11:35:42 PM ----------
Maybe I am smoking glue. I swear there is a blusish tint to the lights at
certain angles. Hrm,  I wonder if I need my foglights adjusted.. I notice
they
cover both sides of the road..