Re: Headlights and Foglights at Night

Kevin Collins wrote:

> I think you should lose the fog lights.  Fogs should be used when
> appropriate - i.e. in the fog.

Remember, the Corrado guys had problems with fog light lenses
cracking.  I seem to recall seeing a few complaints about VR6's
with the same problem.  I don't use mine, except in the fog (or
rain when I keep losing the divider lines).  Then again, I don't
use my headlights too much either, except when driving the deer-
infested roads.  Gotta love the 1995 DRL's.....

- -Arthur