Re: Headlights and Foglights at Night

While driving to Wenatchee the night before Thanksgiving, oncomming cars
would flash their brights at me, regardless if my fog lights were on or
off. At that time I contributed it to the load in my trunk,causing the rear
end to lower which raised the front end. With an empty trunk I still get
brights flashed at me. I,m going to the dealer to have my head lights
re-adjusted.
The other alternative is to lower the car with new springs and shocks.  :-)

Dave