Headlights and Foglights at Night

Ok, I took off my "Phantom" Dual headlight lids last week. Lighting is much
better now. However, I usually drive with my foglights on and headlights on.
Well since taking those off EVERYONE is flashing me letting me know my BRIGHTS
are on. Which they are not, so I quickly bright them back. Does anyone else have
this problem? Any opinions? I wonder if the DRL bridge is making them brighter
some how?

I don't think my lights are that bright.. Also, does anyone else have the
problem of people pulling over for the blue lens in the fogs? I have had like 5
people so far pull over and let me know pass, because I think they see that blue
lens or whatever come down..

Go figure..

"Every 10 minutes a child dies of a drunk driver, but every 5 minutes
another Honda is smoked by a Volkswagen"
(\X/)Patrick Sherman(\X/)
(\X/)psherman@bigfoot.com(\X/)
'97 VENTO VR6 TORNADO RED, 8/97 9K
"Zzzzzzzzzz"