FS: vr6 coilovers

I'm posting this for a friend. His AVO's have been trouble free.

hey everyone, i hate to do this but due to an
unexpected engine failure in my 84 gti and the resultant hi-po ported head,
schrick cammed, 2.0 liter conversion($$$$$$$$) i must sell my four month
old
avo coilovers which have been on my 1993 corrado slc.  as you may know
these
have a lifetime warranty, are rebuildable and revalvable and come with
250lb
springs in the front and 225lb springs in the rear.  the dampening is fully
adjustable.  i have all receipts proving purchase from cfi motorsports back
in
august.  the coilovers are off the car and ready to ship.  i work at a
large
advertising agency in dallas and have access to both ups and fedex which
each
pick up twice a day.  they have been trouble free and have worked perfectly
though when i removed them this past weekend i noticed the right front had
slight weep, nothing bad just a weep and a free fix due to the warranty.
these fit golf vr6, corrado vr6 and jetta vr6 i am asking $650 but please
make
an offer.  i can be contacted at tmp worldwide inc, 12225 greenville ave
suite
750 dallas tx 75243 1 800 527-0252 or e-mail kkrehbie@tmp.com
thanks,
kevin krehbiel