Wheels: Hey BBS Build This!

Hi All,
	I picked up the new issue of Car with the three Lotuses on the front.
That's actually the reason I am writing this. Know how BBS did knockoffs of
the Ferrari wheel and the Bugatti wheel (i.e. BBS Pinninfarina, and BBS
Bugatti) finding their places on newer GTIs and GLXs by VW as original
equipment.
	I think BBS should do a knock off of the rims on the new Lotus Esprit V8.
I'm talking about the fat flat 6-spoke rims with exposed lugs. These have
to be some of the best looking rims on a production car today, and are very
similar to those on the S6 plus (europe only V8 S6).
	Just my 2 cents-G