Re: Found 95 GLX

Ron,

As for the value of the Jetta check these sites.  You will certainly be able
to find your trade-in as well.  If the dealer is paying off your car, find
out how much you owe and how much the car is worth.  If it's worth more than
you own the dealer should be subtracting something close to that difference
from the GLX. Careful, if the dealer is happy about the deal then you
probably getting screwed.  But, then again I'm a cynic. :)

© 1997 Edmund Publications Corporation
Prices for Oct-Dec 1997
1995 Volkswagen Jetta
http://www.kbb.com/cgi-bin/cgi.exe?kbb+yr:1995+mk:77+md:13507+uct+geq

1995 VW Jetta III GLX Sedan 4D
(Kelley Blue Book values are based on U.S. vehicles only. A zip code must be
entered.) When all fields are completed, a report will be downloaded to your
computer.
http://www.edmunds.com/edweb/used/Volkswagen/1995/VolkswagenJetta1995.html

Joe