Found 95 GLX

I have a chance to get a 95 Jetta GLX VR6.
Some options:

BBS Wheels
5- speed
Heated Leather Seats
Keyless Entry
Traction Control
ABS
Tinted Windows
Cassette, no CD
21,500 miles

I've got the dealer down to $17,000. With them paying off my trade.

How's the price?

Anything to watch out for on this model.

Thanks,

Ron

Ron Magers                               Wheeling Jesuit University
Computer Support Analyst                 CET / NASA COTF
304/243-2388                             316 Washington Avenue
FAX: 304/243-2497                        Wheeling, WV 26003
Internet: rmagers@cotf.edu

The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and not those of
NASA, WJC, COTF or any other company, government agency, or organization.