Re: Black Dash and Interior, ARGH CLEAN?!

Something about fresh oxygen to the brain... :-)

Besides, in a very high humidity (especially when you track water and snow
into the car) and cooler temps it's difficult to keep the inside from fogging
up without running the AC all the time.  Which doesn't make much sense when
it's cold or for power purposes either.  The only time I use the
recirculation switch is for those stinky ass diesels, when the local skunk
pays a visit to the area or when it's really hot and I'm running AC.

Later,

Jettamann
(a.k.a Joe Mann)