I know it's not a HONDA, BUt!

I was cruising down to Wilsonville, Oregon yesterday. When out pulls this
Badgeless Geo Metro Hatchback, with a Complete Vinyl Top, 3 sets of Fog lights,
one set was under each door, Mclean Wheels, with a 5th Wheel mounted on back of
the hatch, then it was the hanging King style crowns hanging from the rear
window, and finally a mural painted of the hood of whoelse? "All Eyes on Me"
2PAC

All I could do was *sigh* and another *sigh* ......and yet another *sigh*

Every 10 minutes a child dies of a drunk driver, but every 5 minutes
another Honda is smoked by a Volkswagon!! (\X/)
Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 JETTA GLX VR6 TORNADO RED, 8/97 9K
"Zzzzzzzzzz"