Bose CD Changer

Fellow GLXers,

Let me tell those that are trying to install an aftermarket CD changer in a 97
and later GLX to heed the warnings of those that have been there.

I tried to install a Panasonic CD changer in my 97 GLX with no luck.
Crutchfield does not have the correct adapter to fit Bose systems at this time.
I will wait until P.I.E. comes out with their adapter which sounds like it will
work.  The adapter from Crutchfield was for the head unit, you had to rewire
the car back to the trunk.

Listen to those that have been there, done that.  I will wait for the adapter
from P.I.E.  It was going to be nice though, found the CD Changer at Best Buy
for $139 since it was last year's model.

If and when P.I.E. comes out with an adapter for the trunk please let the list
know, I will be the first to call them.

Rgds,