Re: Inch to the right while driving

The first thing to do is replace those crap Goodyears. The best way to do
this is drive like a crazy S.O.B.
I killed my GA's in 11K miles via this tried-and-true method.
Then get some real tires, and the problem should vanish. It has something
to do with the defective internal structure of the GA's.
I replaced mine with an off-brand sale item from Big O, for cheap, and they
were still a hell of a lot better than the Eagles. Then I got Vredstein
snow tires, in the wrong size yet, (skinny), and they were an improvement
on the Eagles. No alignment problems here.

<clippage>

My '97 GLX pulls to the left. I mentioned it during two service calls. They
said that the tires needed rotated and the pressure adjusted AND THAT IT IS
OKAY NOW!!!!

Well, guess what? It still pulls to the left!

Thom