Re: And how was your evening?

At 3:44 PM -0800 12/11/97, Daniel Bairos wrote:
>Thats why you take down the plates, color, make and model or the cars
>parked next to you.  I do when I go to the Mall, work, movies etc....

Don't park next to anyone, especially when the car next to you is a cheap
beater of a car. I typically park a reasonable distance away from the most
coveted spots. If you park near the ends of the parking spaces, you can
park really close to the 'sidewalk', leaving plenty of space on the
passengers side.

I think parking spots should be the size of handicapped parking spots. All
of them. It's clear that the engineers who design parking lots don't drive
nice cars, or the management of the location couldn't give a damn and want
more spots.

- -Khan

Khan Klatt					   khan@pacificrim.net
Pacific Rim Network, Inc.			    (360) 650-0442 x13
http://www.khan.org			     http://www.pacificrim.net

       A member of the VERIO group of Internet Service Providers