Re: Inch to the right while driving

Gentlemen,

Front wheel cars suffer from a little thing called "TORQUE STEER".
While accelerating or decelerating (pure physics only recognizes the
former) one drive wheel will generally have more pull or drag,
receptively, causing the vehicle to pull to one side.  The only way
(that I know of) to truly see if the car is drifting due to alignment is
to get the car to speed and take it out of gear.  Also most road
surfaces have a slight grade to allow water run off.  This will also
contribute to drift.  So try a number of different roads while coasting
in neutral to see if the car is truly out of align.  AND if it still
drifts take it back to the dealer and don't leave until they fix the
damn thing!  :-)

Later,

Joe