better reception, triple exhause, Killer Cams for my 4cyl..

Alfonso E. Urdaneta wrote:
> I wish I could see 4 of them a day,  so I could blow them away BWUA
> HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA !!!!!!

you should visit my hood outside of baltimore, man... sure the guys with
the EIP stickers and 1 daytime running light are fun to munch on, but
getting taunted by an aspire or escort GT with a damned storm drain for
a tailpipe is enough to make you run off the road!

- --
South Lloyd : slloyd@syssrc.com
System Source : Hunt Valley, Md
"Milk, it does a body good!  Pass it on!"
- --
For info on: how to subscribe & unsubscribe, the list's mailing errors,
    list archive, etc.  see:   http://www.panix.com/~aqn/gti_vr6_list/