Re: Redline INjector Cleaner

The Redline stuff is called Readline SI-1 or SI-2 Gasoline Injector and
Valve Detergent.  The difference is that SI-1 treats 100gal of fuel and the
SI-2 treats one tank of gas up to 20 gallons.  You can get it at the auto
parts store that carries Redline Products.  Not all do however, if you
cannot find it around you New Dimensions sells it ...  $4.95 for the SI-1
and SI-2 for $2.75.  I lived in the bay area California and I was able to
go to the auto parts store to get it...I now live in Vegas and I can find
it at Pep Boys.