Re: Headlight Lids

At 12:18 12/5/97 -0700, Patrick wrote:
>Is there anyplace that sells the headlight lids already painted in like
Tornado
>Red, or another matching color?

Haven't seen that man. Specifically, I have not seen any other kit offered
other than the one from Kamie, and their's is delivered with no paint (i.e.
grey plastic color).

I feel your pain, matching that color will be tough. Not impossible, but
tough.  Mine was (is) black, so that was easy. I imagine white would be as
easy. Fa-ghett-a-bot that blue (Heckel, you dork), and the green, no way.
But the red, you got a shot.
Wally G.
wally@li.net