Re: they are taking back the GLX!

> For example, a 20,000 5 yearloan at 8% is roughly $400/month. For a GLX you
> would probably have to cough up a $2000-$3000 downpayment on top of that.
>
> How much cheaper is the lease for you a month with a similar amount down?

  Well to give you an example.  The GLX I was looking at was 22k.  If I
had put $3000 down on that car and then leased it for 48 months my
monthly payment would have been $280.  My mile restriction would have
been 12k a year.
  The deal that the dealership had worked out for me was.  1800 down, 48
month lease, 15k miles and 360 a month.
  Cost is a real reason why I go with a lease, but the other is.  I find
myself getting tired of my cars every 3-4 years.  In going with a lease
I can afford the car for those 3-4 years, and also have the choice of
having a brad new one at the end of my lease for about the same monthly
payment.

   Jeremy