Speedometer Woes

Here's one for ya all:

On my 97 Jetta GLX, my speedometer is not accurate.  It shows I'm driving 4
miles per hour faster than I'm actually going.  I confirmed this three ways:  I
used a buddy's GPS receiver, mile markers and a little math, and compared to
the MFA's average speed immediately after I reset it.  They all say 4 mph
slower than the analog speedometer.  Of course the Bentley's doesn't show any
adjustment procedures.  Any one out there heard of an adjustment for this
thing.  It's not a big problem, but IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom