RE: break in period

- -----Original Message-----
From:	Christopher Morgan [SMTP:cmorgan02@sprynet.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, December 03, 1997 2:07 AM
To:	jettaglx@igtc.COM
Subject:	Re: break in period
[Simon Rienhardt]  <clip>
Settle down there, cowboy!  All I said was that VW doesn't use special
break
in oil anymore, which they don't.  Other than that, I'm with you all the
way.
[Simon Rienhardt]  OK. Sorry if I came on strong, but hey, the night is
young, I'm in love, and I thought you were trying to tell people to change
their oil almost before they leave the lot.
My apologies if I wasn't clear about it, but the point of the
motorcycle-related post was that early oil changes cause problems, i.e.
motors that don't break in for 50k and suck oil like a Hungarian porn queen
(I have a video and oil receipts as proof of the similarities).  Those
wacky
[Simon Rienhardt]  Um. Who's she?  : )