Sound system and alarm advice

Hi,
I have a jetta GLX purchased 3/97.  I have the premium sound system (ie
tape deck) and the alarm that
comes with the car (not the keyless entry)  My questions to the group
are these:
1) What CD system either new sound system or changer should I get?  I
want one that is not too expensive.
2) If I want to have keyless entry do I need to buy a new alarm?  Can I
just get a keyless system and integrate
it into the existing system?  The dealer price seems high.
Thanks in advance for the advice
Dan
- --
    _/_/_/_/    _/_/_/_/    _/  Webpoet and Moosh
      _/        _/        _/_/  "how do you know I'm mad?" Alice
     _/         _/      _/  _/  "You must be or you wouldn't have
    _/          _/    _/_/_/_/   come here."-Cheshire cat
_/_/_/_/ _/_/_/_/   _/      _/   isa@philabs.research.philips.com
My views are not those of my employer, mother or my fiancee.