Tech: Squeaky Suspension

Hi All,
	Quick question, I've noticed my suspension making a sort of rubbing
squeaking sound when it compresses (going over speed bumps etc). It sounds
like it is coming from the right front wheel. I did go with a Neuspeed
swaybar setup, and I know the bushings require occasional lubing, but I
figured I'd hear that during cornering, not when the suspension compresses.

	I also switched to Neuspeed HD shocks/struts. Anyone have a clue? TIA-G