Subject: Re: light buzzer (and other features)
Author: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com
Date:  12/1/97 6:36 AM

In a message dated 97-12-01 09:04:21 EST, vjanjic@mail.state.tn.us writes:

<< 1995, on the other hand, had one GREAT feature deleted later- you were
 able to close windows AFTER you shut off the car (during a 60 seconds
 interval).  Apparently, someone at VW thought that convenience lock
 windows/sunroof feature was enough...  True, if you use a key to lock
 your car - you can close windows easy enough (plus all your friends
 are impressed :-)

 But, if you have a remote locking system, it's another story!  I wish VW
 did not change such a neat idea. >>

I have a 97 GLX and I can open or shut the windows after the engine is off.
 Opening the door, turns the power off.

Erik