Compatable CD Changer

I got my brand new '98 GLX (in the new dark green... awesome color) on
friday, and I LOVE this car... the performance is incredible!  It's
gonna be WAY to easy to get a ticket after driving a '85 Golf for the
last few years.

A couple questions, tho... first, is there a specific model of the
Panasonic CD changer I should look for?  Or will any Panasonic changer
work?

Also, has anyone had any problems with the cruise control?  It doesn't
seem to be working on mine, and I even read the manual.  I'm gonna take it
back to the dealer Tuesday and have them look at it, but I'm curious if
anyone else had problems... it's kinda depressing that something like that
doesn't work in a brand new car.  Basically, you slide the switch to on and
press the set button on the end, and it should maintain the (highway) speed
it's currently at, right?

- --
     /// Stefan Hudson <hudson@mbay.net>
__  /// Senior Network Administrator - Monterey Bay Internet
\\\/// http://www.mbay.net/  -  Email: info@mbay.net
 \XX/ Voice: 408-642-6100  Fax: 408-642-6101  Modem: 408-642-6102