I'm baaaack! -- and a few questions

Woo hoo.  Its good to be back on the list after three months or so being
on summer vacation.  I looked through my over 4000 (!) messages and now
I'm ready to (mostly) lurk again.

I *am* ready to get a new chip now -- I gave my P-chip to my dad and now
I need a replacement.  I was mainly thinking of the Techtonics one, but
if anyone has any other ideas, please let me know in the next few days.
I won't even ask who Garrett is :).  I have a "K" computer.

I'm looking at Hella dual smoked headlights still, too.  Has anyone seen
the ones advertised in EC for $549?  They look like the same ones that
were written up in the new products section and that seems to be a
cheaper price than most.  Also, with those lights -- can you still paint
the surround -- it looks like smoked plastic.

thanks
- -erik

black '97 GLX black leather
NS upper front tie bar
NS 25mm fr 28mm rr anti-roll bars
Hella smoked turn sig/markers/reflectors
K&N in modified airbox
Euro switch w/ rear fogs
soon to be badgeless or black badges (haven't decided yet)