Blew a tire...

I just got home...whilst on 237 (the part where it goes through downtown
milpitas) I saw a metal thing in the road...swerved, but not enough.  I
kept driving, but things got worse, so I got off and to a gas station, and
sure enough I had blown a tire.  So I have questiions:

1) With the baby spare on, the alignment seems normal, but when I
accelerate it *really* pulls to the right.  Is this normal?

2) Is there anyone in the Silicon Valley/Bay Area who has a lightly used
   GA to sell me?  I'm not ready to upgrade all the tires, but I don't
   want to buy a new GA.  I have just over 9000 miles on mine.

3) If I can get a used tire, where would be a good place to get it put on?
   I live in Mountain View.

4) If I can't get a used tire, where would be a good place to buy one in
   the same area?  (And have them put it on, of course.)

5) I'll need to get the front end re-aligned - where's a good place for
   that.

6) If I'm worried about extra damage, but can't really feel/hear anything,
   is there anything I should look for?

I really appreciate any help that I can get, especially from locals. :-)
If you wan tto sell me a tire, I can be paged at (650) 428-6218.

Many thanks,
John

**************John Andrew Kilpatrick*kilpatri@cs.ucdavis.edu*******************
*  "Tsuki ni kawatte...oshiokiyo!"  |   I do not speak for CS, UC Davis, or   *
*    Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon    |   anyone else.   You have been warned.  *
********************http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~kilpatri/*******************