Re: Flame!

i would like to be able to discuss my Gremlin if that is okay with you
douglas;

sorry to incovenience everyone and especially the all powerful doug
carter

just between me and the list i never cared for this guy anyway

douglas.carter@platinum.com wrote:

> Did I fall asleep at the wheel or something?  I don't remember
> cancelling
> my GTI VR6 AND GLX listservers and signing up for Acura, BMW and Neon
> lists.
>
> Please stop clogging up this list, damn it. This isn't the place.
>
> That is all.

> --
> see:
>     http://www.panix.com/~aqn/gti_vr6_list/

- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

SCCA Member
R254561
Region 017

97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car