Re: Audi's and such

I'm sorry boy's, But $1600 is CHICKEN FEED for the Quattro drive train!
I'll give anyone the keys to my stock GLX and I'll jump in a new A4 Quattro
with Torsen center differential and Electronic Differential Lock, and under
ANY conditions (dry/wet pavement, snow, rain, dirt/mud, gravel, etc) I
guaranty you the Quattro will stomp the GLX every time.

nuf said...