Re: GLX or GTI vs. BMW 328is

Spank a 328is?? HAHA, you're high on drugs again. The BMW suspension alone
(it's way better than VW's - a VW is an economy suspension, it doesn't
compete in the same price range) is enough to make a VW totally irrelevant.
The 328 is't much slower than an M3. Perk up the 328 a bit with some
aftermarket stuff and the VW is long gone. I don't even see why you're
comparing the cars at all. Compare something compatible, like a Maxima, or
Camry V6.
John