Re: GLX to A4 where's the $8,000? diff.

Opinions are great... but lets just be glad that both of these cars
exist,
and we have a choice.  They are both fine automobiles... and I don't
think
it is right to categorize one car with "young, brat, boy racer..." and
the other as a "fine piece of Automotive craftsmanship...".

If I could afford the costs... I would purchase both of the vehicles!

maybe one day I will...

- -Chuck Simpson...