re: GLX vs. GT../Locking gas pin

     Try this:
     http://jetta.aosi.net/html/fuel_cap_lock.html
     andy

Subject: re: GLX vs. GT../Locking gas pin
Author:  Non-HP-kmk (kmk@pacificrim.net) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    8/25/97 1:36 PM

At 10:59 AM -0700 8/25/97, Mark Radelow wrote:
>My page :)
>http://jetta.aosi.net

I found it on GTI-VR6, but couldn't on the jetta.aosi.net page.

I don't mean to bitch (as I find all the resources helpful!) but if you're
going to quote a URL, it sure would be handy to actually give the proper
URL instead of a page to a page of links to a page of links...

Sorry, just had to vent. I'm looking into some people who have done the
locking gas door install on GTI's and Jettas, and will let you know what I
find out.

- -Khan