Re: Newbie Questions

I looked at the deals when I bought my 97 GLX. I looked at leasing... I
looked at borrowing... and in the end, I violated my "safety-emergency"
money and just wrote the big check out. Most folks say: "I got my car for
XXX amount of dollars." Do they realize how much more that car actually
costs when you include the interest? And I agree with Jeremy... leasing is a
LAST resort! Before I'd do that, I'd find a nice used ride. Would you like
to buy my 1987 Honda Prelude?

Thom