From: greg_collins@om.cv.hp.com
Subject: Re: clutch

     Jamie:

     I too have a clutch issue on my '97.  After an hour or so of highway
     driving, my clutch feels more squeaky, much less smooth on the
     release.  Anyone know why that might be?

     Thanks,

it might have something to due with the brake and clutch sharing the same
master cylinder.  the clutch will seem a little stiffer when braking.

Don Herrero
Project Manager
Systems Enhancement Corp.
email:    don@sechq.com