RE: headers

Putting a car on a dyno can be deceptive.  The results that you see when the
car is sitting still, are not truely representing what your car does when it
is moving.  Engine temperatures are much higher when the car is sitting still
than when it is moving, because air from the outside is pushed through the
engine compartment while the car is on the go.  So the stationary dyno test is
probably not the most accurate representation on how much power your actually
makes.