Re: ANother Problem with my 97 GLX!

Hi Thom,

	Sorry to hear about your problems but I had something similar with
the sunroof.  I think every now and then when the central locking control
circuit gets confused (skips a state machine--geek talk here) the sunroof
wouldn't close with the door key.  The quickest solution I found is to
reset the circuit but unhooking the POSITIVE terminal off the battery for
a few seconds.  It always works but I still don't have an explanation of
why the Central Locking Circuit does this sort of thing.  Can anyone help
us out on this one?

PS: Not a leak on my sunroof yet and it rained pretty hard over the
weekend *knocks on wood*

- --Jay
1996 Windsor Blue GLX
Autotech Sport Tuned Exhaust