Subject: Re: door squeaks and air leaks (long)
Author:  Non-HP-deecee (deecee@exit109.com) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    8/14/97 7:09 PM

To all my friends at Jetta GLX I have the following comments that pertain
to some if not all of you. I have been a subscriber of this list for about

(snip)

y of your reply. The dealers are all Very Concerned about CSI rating and a
good rating means more perks for the dealership. MONEY. I know because
every quarter I get my CSI Money.

Remember if you are not satisfied with any repairs remember this "Keep
Calling VWOA" and registering complaints. The dealer will get the message.

Sorry to ramble.

Don