mine too..

I have had my 96 GLX for just over a week now. Every time I take it out
I listen, with my hands, eyes, and ears to all the feedback the car can
give.  I think the car is killer, however I am sad to say that the
"chirping" from the front and the strange noises from the back are much
more noticable than I would like.  The car looks awesome, but the sound
effects make the car feel "cheap" or poorly fitted.

I have been seeing many letters describing these symptoms, so I can
gather it's common.  I will be asking for help as soon as I take the
time to pin-point the locations and types of noises I have.... I am just
not ready to deal with problems, as I just pick the damn thing up!

oh well I still love it :)

- -jim
96 GLX