CVO Meeting and Cruise night

ATTENTION:  Chicago Volkswagen Organization members and wannabe members...
The CVO is planning a meeting/cruise night on Friday, August 22nd at 7pm.
The group will be gathering at it's starting point at Emmon's Coachworks at
The Courtyard at 100 East Roosevelt Road (rt38) in Villa Park, Illinois,
just West of Route 83. The destination is still to be determined, but
dinner will likely be involved somewhere along the way. So eat a late
lunch...  Also, please don't call Emmon's Coachworks for information,
contact me via e-mail.
Before the group cruise, there will also be a short meeting to welcome new
club members and recap the events from the Treffen. Come out and meet
fellow VW enthusiasts, join the CVO, shop the cool wares of Emmon's and
join in on one of our infamous "group driving sessions".
If you can't make it out to this one, wait 'til September, as we will also
schedule one for the third Friday night of the month.
Also, there are a few high-speed driving events that are scheduled to be
attended by CVO members.  These include:
August 9 & 10    Chicago Region SCCA Solo II             Maywood Park
September 20     Midwestern Council Autocross (Solo I)   Gingerman Raceway
September 21     TriState SCC Solo II                    Lake Geneva
Raceway
October 4        MC Autocross (Solo I)                   Blackhawk Farms
Raceway
October 5        Chicago Region SCCA Solo II             Lake Geneva
Raceway
October 12 & 13  Porsche Club of America                 Blackhawk Farms
Raceway

Join us at these events and strengthen the numbers of quick VW's. No
experience necessary.  Really.  Just a helmet and a drivers license.

E-mail me directly at douglas.carter@platinum.com for more information on
any of the events.