Re: VR6 ECU

To answer all of your ECU questions go to:

http://pwp.auhs.edu/~limg/dragin.htm

What eproms do you want to know about?
before '96 or after?

They changed from a 16-pin rectangle to a 32-pin square.
sorry I forget the technical term...It is just one of those days.

As for the ECU you can upgrade the micropocessor which has been shown to
help preformance.

- -adam