Re: Performance alignments

Mike Bigus wrote:

> Well after a long discussion with Per Schroder prior to
> getting the Konis/Spax installed he recamened -2-1/2 degrees
> camber with 1/16" toe out for very agressive street and performance
> driving.  This has been done, and even with the GAs, my car corners
> like it's on rails.  However, because of the GAs, if pushed too hard
> it breaks loose but under much more control.

Now Per's suggestions sound VERY agressive compared to the reccommendations
of Neuspeed.  Is he leaning more towards autocross performance than
treadlife or street drivability?  More camber usually results in some odd
wear patterns if the car's not driven hard all of the time. What tires is
he using with these settings? R1's need different amounts based on the
construction of the tire itself.  2.5 degrees of camber sounds like a TON
for the street.  Any comments?

Doug