Re: Bentley Manual

I ordered it through Bently.  It was $59.95 plus
shipping and handling and it is currently available for order.  You can
email them an order by visiting their web site a www.rb.com or you can
also
phone in an order 1-800-423-4595.  Call them and ask them who has them
in
stock. I could not find it anywhere in PR, it was just recently
published and includes
Jetta III and Golf III for '93 - '97. It has it all!

Sincerely,
Alegria De La Cruz
Customer Service