Speaking of girlfriends

- --------------248C1F4B67B2B2240D37ED43

I let me girlfriend (a '95 Camary V6 owner) drive my 95 GLX the other
day and after driving it she referred to it as "Zippy".  "ZIPPY"?
"zzzzzzzzzzzZIPPY"!?!?!?!

He babe how's about "Balls to the wall, neck wrenching, ass kickin, seat
suckin, down right F*CKIN fun to drive!!!!"

Ok, I feel better now....

Jettamann

> Now its time to RE-install all the stereo stuff I yanked out of the GTI,
> Yup another week of hearing my girlfriend whine.... :)
>
> Jim
> 96 GLX :)

- --------------248C1F4B67B2B2240D37ED43

<HTML>
I let me girlfriend (a '95 Camary V6 owner) drive my 95 GLX the other day
and after driving it she referred to it as "Zippy".&nbsp; "ZIPPY"?&nbsp;&nbsp;
"zzzzzzzzzzzZIPPY"!?!?!?!

<P>He babe how's about "Balls to the wall, neck wrenching, ass kickin,
seat suckin, down right F*CKIN fun to drive!!!!"

<P>Ok, I feel better now....

<P>Jettamann
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>Now its time to RE-install all the stereo stuff I yanked out of the GTI,
Yup another week of hearing my girlfriend whine.... :)

Jim
96 GLX :)</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>