WTB: GAs

ARgggghhhh!!!!  I need a tire!

Ok who in these lists replaced their tires and would like to sell me one
of them?  I got a cork screw stuck close to the sidewall and the tire shop
refused to fix it.  Just when i was about to jump in joy (thinking I'd get
rid of these crappy GAs) I realized I don't have enough to buy a full set
of tires =(  Next year when I get my tax refund I'm definitely getting me
a nice set of tires.  But for now ANYONE HAVE A **GA** TO SELL?  Im in
Chicago but I'm willing to arrange for shipping.

- --Jay
1996 Windsor Blue GLX
Autotech Sport Tuned Exhaust
K&N Filter minus Airbox Diffuser