[none]

To all of the Jetta GL, GLS and GLX VR6 owners,

I have noticed that alot of you have removed the factory emblems from the
trunk and front grille.  I think that it looks great without them,  so I
also removed my emblems and went one step further.  I have reproduced these
emblems in vinyl and are reduced in size to fit the A3 body along the trim
line on the bottom of the trunk near the drivers side tail light.  I think
it adds just the right touch with out drawing attention away from the clean
look, not to mention its easy the clean and no wax build up.  For those who
are interested, I can get them made in different colors and the european
name "Vento" if you like.

I have a black on black Jetta GLX VR6.  I placed the Vento decal on my car
in metalic gray to match the factory wheels.  I get a lot of people
interested in the decal.  If you would like one please contact me via email
at 1jollymon@pipeline.com regarding them.

Regards,
Chris