Hitch for the GLX?

Now that I have the stereo issue all sorted out,  (It sounds AMAZING, btw .
. .) I want to move onto the next project.  A Class I hitch.
	Sorry to burst the bubble, but as much as I like the GLX, I'm really a
motorcycle guy at heart.  On occasion, I need to haul something bulky or
would like to trailer one of the bikes. (when one needs to go into the shop
for the big stuff, etc.)  I want a small motorcycle/utility trailer so I
could do some light duty towing.  The trailer will be an open
rail/lightweight design and will tow two bikes max. (around 1000 lbs worth)
	1. Has anyone here know of any pitfalls with this?  (will it void my
warranty? etc.)
	2. The rear skirt on the car extends down pretty far and underneath.  Will
I (or the hitch installers) end up having to hack away plastic, making a
mess of the car?
	3. Does anyone make a standard hitch for Jettas?
	4. What about the electrical system?  I know it's not designed for towing,
but will the wiring harness go up in flames if I'm adding two more tail
lights/turn signals to the system?

I'm going to talk to a couple of the local trailer shops this week.  I'm
sure they will tell me most of what I need to know, I was just wondering if
anyone had any more insight into GLX-specific stuff before some Bubba takes
a drill and SawzAll to my car.

				Dave

Dave Petke			DoD # 1615
Kennett Square, PA		AMA#429282

Sport-tourers of ALL sizes!
'96 Suzuki Bandit 600		(lightweight)
'96 Triumph Trophy 900	(middleweight)
'97 VW Jetta GLX		(heavyweight)

Fast!?  I was doin' a hundred, easy!!  - Bugs Bunny in Rabbit Transit