Re: My (almost) 15k miles report

<< -Clear turn/fog lens covers(thanks John Z!). Work great. Protect fog lens
 from chips and sandblasting that degrades foglamp performance and also
 from thermal shocks that could crack the lens.

Could I get more info from "John Z" on these?

<<
 -Speaking of Griot's, I bought the paint cleaning clay kit (includes clay
 and "Fast Shine" lubricant/polish). This stuff works great! I could not
 get a good finish after waxing because there was a ton of crud in the
 paint (industrial fall-out and acid rain). This solved the problem and
 was quick and easy to boot. I also use the fast shine to clean the trunk
 and bumper before I put the bike rack on. Tip:go to Pep Boys (or the
 like) and buy Meguires clay and Qwik Detailer. It's cheaper and should
 work as well.

I have used the Griot's clay & fast shine as well.  Worked like a charm,
quick, easy, and left a smooth finish to wax over.

- -Steve